Thursday 9 February 2017

Geoscience Council of Namibia Fund-Raising Seminar



The Geoscience Council of Namibia has pleasure in inviting you to participate in a Fund-Raising Seminar.

Background on the Geoscience Council of Namibia
The idea for the Council was initiated by the Geological Society of Namibia around 1992. The  Society’s Executive Committee members  Roy Miller, Roger Swart, Volker Petzel, Ger Kegge, Gabi Schneider, Ken Hart and Brian Hoal led the extensive consultations with the Society members and other geoscientists.  Finally after several years of lobbying and facilitation by MME the  Geoscience  Professions  Act  (Act  No. 3  of  2012) was promulgated in 2012 and makes provision for the establishment of the Geoscience Council of Namibia. The first Geoscience Council was inaugurated on 10 August 2016 in Windhoek. The Council’s objectives include the promotion of geoscience professions in Namibia by providing a self-regulatory juristic body, and registration for geoscientists with a recognised level of professional competence and adherence to a code of professional conduct.

Fund-Raising Seminar
DATE:  20 February 2017
VENUE: MME/GSN Auditorium, Windhoek
FEE: N$300

Students are encouraged to attend. Limited sponsorship is available for a number of students and unemployed Geoscientists.

Talks
The technical program will offer interesting topics for future geoscientists, practising professionals and policy makers. Please see the program (attached) for more details.

Exhibition
The Council would like to invite companies to exhibit at the seminar. The following costs are involved: Diamond Exhibitor - N$ 10 000; Gold Exhibitor - N$ 5 000; Silver Exhibitor - N$ 2 000.

For more information contact the Secretariat (Kombada.Mhopjeni@mme.gov.na, Tel: 061-284 8394/101). 

Closing date for registration is Wednesday, 15 February 2017.


3 comments:

  1. HOW EDWARD LOAN COMPANY GRANTED ME A BUSINESS LOAN!!!
    Hello everyone, I am Oliver Johnson Moore from Zurich Switzerland and want to use this medium to express gratitude to EDWARD JONES for fulfilling his promise by granting me a loan, i was stuck in a financial situation and needed to refinance and pay my bills as well as start up a Business. I tried seeking for loans from various loan firms both private and corporate organisations but never succeeded and most banks declined my credit request. But as God would have it, i was introduced by a friend named Lisa Rice to EDWARD JONES LOAN COMPANY and undergone the due process of obtaining a loan from the company, to my greatest surprise within 28hrs just like my friend Lisa, i was also granted a loan of $387,000.00; So my advise to everyone who desires a loan, "if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan online with low interest rate of 2% and better repayment plans/schedule, please contact EDWARD JONES LOAN COMPANY. Besides, he doesn't know that am doing this but due to the joy in me, i'm so happy and wish to let people know more about this great company whom truly give out loans, it is my prayer that GOD should bless them more as they put smiles on peoples faces. You can contact them via email on {Jonesloanfinance@yahoo.com} or Text +1(307) 241-3712

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello every one, My name is Mrs sarah I live here in south africa and i am talking as the happiest person in the whole wild world today and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will tell the name to the whole wild world,i am so happy to say that my family is back for good because i was in need of a loan of 130,000RAND to start my life all over as i am a single mum with 2 kids and the whole world seemed like it was hanging on me until i met the GOD sent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family, a GOD fearing lender,REV FATHER PATRICK ELLIS, He was the savior God sent to rescue my family and at first i thought it was not going to be possible until i received my loan of 130,000RAND and i will advise any one who is in genuine need of a loan to contact REV FATHER PATRICK ELIS, MANCO FINANCIAL COMPANY PLC.® via mancofinancialservices@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Never Believed in Chester Brian Loan Company Until now.....(Brianloancompany@yahoo.com)
    Hello All, I was really so downcast after losing so much and facing financial difficulties, no one to help me and all i could do was to just seat and watch my business going down and almost losing my son to an illness. But never the less i meet an old college mate who told me about the loan he got from Chester Brian Loan Company and until now the company have assisted so many of his friends seeking a loan. So i told him that getting a loan any more is not my style because of the disappointment from my bank and other loan company i trusted but he insisted i apply for it and now i can now boost of restoring my company back to its full glory. i will keep on testifying on behalf of Chester Brain Loan because they have made me to be a man again. So if interested in acquiring a loan of any kind email them today via: {Brianloancompany@yahoo.com } OR text (803) 373-2162 .Am Harvey Lee from United States of America.

    ReplyDelete